Full Time Permanent
To provide a comprehensive range of analytical services and supports to deliver business solutions for Standard Life Hong Kong business.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience preferable in life insurance industry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
- Excellent communication skill both in written and verbal spoken communication skills English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Knowledge in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools involved in analysis and testing
- Experience of the development life cycle and project management disciplines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO and Chinese Word Processing
- PMP/Business analysis methodology and training
- Six Sigma Green Belt qualification or relevant process improvement experience
- LOMA FLMI preferable
- International experience and/or China working exposure
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.